Welcome to the reporting site of the nVent Office of Business Conduct & Ethics
Our Code of Business Conduct and Ethics, together with our company policies, defines what is expected of each of us as nVent employees. Success alone is not enough, and all of us, regardless of where we do business, are committed to Win Right.
Please use the links and buttons below to do the following:
- Confidentially report an ethical concern
- Follow up on a concern reported
- Report a potential conflict of interest
- Click here to report a gift or entertainment
- Seek approval for a gift (given or received)
- Seek approval for entertainment of a non-US government official including travel, meals, lodging, etc. This form is referred to as a Form A/B.
For any questions regarding the policies or the forms, please contact Ethics@nVent.com
To check the status of submitted reports or add more information.
nVent is committed to being a place where our people are proud to work and where integrity is a core principle of how we work. By raising potential concerns you help us to uphold our values and contribute to our future success.